Acquire Testnet USDC and MATIC tokens
This page will show you how to obtain and add testnet USDC to MetaMask.
- Connect to MetaMask
- Choose the network of Polygon Mumbai or BSC network, and click the
- You should see a window show up with the text 'Transaction initiated'.
- Once the transaction is confirmed on-chain, the window will show 'Request complete', along with the transaction hash of your request.
- Check the balance at your wallet. Or, he balance will be automatically displayed below the
Testnet account addressinput field.
Note: You can only use this faucet for a wallet address once every 24 hours.
- In order to see your USDC token balance in MetaMask, you will need to import this token.
- In MetaMask click on the
Import tokenslink under the 'Assets' tab. Copy the following address:
- Paste the token contract address into MetaMask in the
Token Contract Addressinput. The token symbol and decimals of precision will auto-populate. Click on the
Add Custom Tokenbutton.
- A new window will appear, showing the USDC token details. Click on the
- MetaMask should now display the new USDC balance.