UBI based Cloud computing model
1. SWAN Treasure DAO:
- Staking Rewards: SWAN token holders who stake their tokens are rewarded, promoting long-term commitment and network security.
- Investment Initiatives: Funds accumulated through staking can be invested in opportunities that align with SWAN's goals, ensuring financial growth.
- Community Building: Funds are allocated to foster community growth, including educational programs, outreach campaigns, and partnerships.
- Universal Basic Income (UBI): Nodes or providers receive a UBI, ensuring a steady income, especially for those who might not secure regular jobs.
- Network Tasks & Creator Rewards: This promotes a vibrant ecosystem where creators are incentivized to contribute.
- Budget Allocation: Ensures a balanced and sustainable financial strategy.
- SWAN Token: Serves as the primary medium of exchange within the network. It's used for staking, rewards, and transaction fees.
- Staking: Token holders can stake their SWAN tokens to earn rewards and participate in network governance.
- Token Burn: A mechanism can be implemented where a portion of the tokens used in transactions is burned, reducing the overall supply and potentially increasing scarcity and value.
3. Compensation Mechanism:
- Job Creators: They are compensated, especially when the UBI rate exceeds the set target, incentivizing more job placements in the system.
- Nodes/Providers: If a node's job income is less than the UBI, they receive both the job income and the UBI. If the job income surpasses the UBI, only the job income is received.
- Committee: Comprises token holders, core developers, builders, and other contributors. They decide on fund allocation, network tasks, and other major decisions.
- Voting: Token holders can participate in voting on proposals, changes, or decisions affecting the network.
5. Incentive Structure:
- Network Growth: As the network grows and more jobs are placed, nodes/providers are incentivized to take up more jobs rather than relying solely on UBI.
- Proof of Eligibility: To receive UBI, providers must prove they own the hardware they claim, ensuring genuine participation.
6. System Jobs & Creator Rewards:
- Network Tasks: Created to ensure the network remains active, especially when the UBI rate is higher than the target.
- Creator Rewards: Job creators are rewarded for placing jobs in the system, especially when there's a deficit of jobs.
7. Regulatory Compliance & Security:
- Decentralized Nature: Ensures tamper-proof and secure storage of data.
- Compliance: While the network operates autonomously, it may still need to adhere to regional or global regulations, especially concerning financial transactions.
The SWAN Economics is designed to create a balanced ecosystem where all participants, from token holders to job creators, are incentivized to contribute positively to the network's growth and sustainability.